The 2019 Chamber Business Awards
The 2019 Chamber Business Awards are now open for entries.
These awards recognise and reward excellence in British business. The Chamber Business Awards is one of the UK’s most contested and prestigious business award programmes.
This year’s Business of the Year winner will have the honour of opening the London Stock Exchange when the Chamber of Commerce launch next year’s programme in March 2020. The winner will also receive a unique staff development experience from Facebook, have the opportunity to work with Rada Business and join a one day communication skills and impact course.
The 2019 Chamber Business Awards categories:
• Small Business of the Year - Sponsored by Facebook
• Export Business of the Year - Sponsored by DHL
• Best Use of Technology - Sponsored by Dell
• High Growth Business of the Year - Sponsored by Bibby Financial Services
• E-Commerce Business of the Year - Sponsored by DHL
• Customer Commitment Award - Sponsored by Stagecoach
• Workplace Wellbeing Award
• Employer of the Year
• Family Business of the Year
The closing date for the entries is 28th June. To enter click here.